Please note the following IMPORTANT points before you register –
- Although there are 13 workshops available you are only required to attend a maximum of 10 workshops.
- Please pay attention to the title of the workshop you are registering to attend, as we run a number of the same workshop over a two-week period (Do not register and attend the same workshop twice as you will not be credited for both).
- Make sure that you are registering to attend workshops in the correct sector i.e. primary NQTs to register for primary workshops.
- If a workshop is titled cross sectoral (CS) it is suitable for both primary and post primary NQTs.
- NQTs who are not engaging in the Droichead induction process should only attend NQT workshops. You should not register for Droichead Cluster meetings as these are only for NQTs who applied to engage in the Droichead process within their school.
nline workshops – the following workshops are available to complete online at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Primary NQTs – ‘Planning & Preparation’
- For Post Primary NQTs – ‘SSE & Planning’ and ‘Supporting Students with Special Educational Needs’
The planning workshops for both primary & post primary’s are also on our workshop schedule. However, do not complete this workshop online and then attend in person as it is the same workshop and you will not be credited!
Please see below a link to the ‘Information booklet for NQTs’
For further information relating to the NQT workshops please follow the link below to the Teacher Induction website.
Drumcondra Education Centre